Enter keywords or a search phrase below:

Decal or ?

2 replies
1 rating 2 rating 3 rating 4 rating 5 rating
  • Member since
    October 2014
  • From: Paris, Texas
Decal or ?
Posted by Michael B. on Saturday, December 15, 2018 10:56 AM

I am currently building Tamiya's Morris Mini Cooper 1/24 #24039.  I wouild like to place a British Union Jack on the roof of the car.  Is there such a thing and where I might find one?  Thanks in advance for your help.  Regards,  Michael 

  • Member since
    August 2016
Posted by mini man on Saturday, December 15, 2018 12:01 PM

If I recall the fujimi mk3 onwards has a jack..The Heller/Revell 30s Bentley has a smaller jack too.





  • Member since
    August 2005
  • From: Nashua, New Hampshire
Posted by mrmike on Saturday, December 15, 2018 7:15 PM

If you have a printer, do an image search on your favorite search engine for a Union Jack.  Find a good size picture and save it to your computer.  Resize the image to fit the roof of your model and print it out on decal paper.  I use MicroSoft Word to resize any images.

"That's Spenser with an 'S' like the poet."

Robert Urich Spenser For Hire 1985

Classic Plastic Model Club


Our community is FREE to join. To participate you must either login or register for an account.


By signing up you may also receive reader surveys and occasional special offers. We do not sell, rent or trade our email lists. View our privacy policy